Sunday, August 07, 2005

One Woman Men

This is a tale or a fiction??? !!!!



According to NST survey, 9 out of 10 Malaysian men intend to have one wife. For many of them, there is little need to take a second, third or even fourth wife.

REASON: Why go searching for another partner when there is a soulmate at home?

The New Sunday Times interviewed two men Zainal Ibrahim & Santokh.

Zainal Ibrahim has been married for 41 years to Norshidah Mohd Amin and, during that time, the thought of taking a second wife has not crossed his mind.

"You marry just once, that’s all. You don’t marry another for no reason. When you’re contented with one person, why should you take another?" asked the retired Special Branch senior officer.

Santokh Singh Gill married Dr Balwant Kaur just after three dates. Having just celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary on June 8, he says that he cannot imagine life without her.

When asked whether he would think of taking another wife if it were legally allowed, Santokh said: "No man can do justice to two marriages. It’s difficult to run two houses at one time." Of course, in the course of 30 years, Santokh said there have been temptations but added that a person needs to know what to do when faced with them.

(Note: This is not a tale ...except only two men were interviewed.)

Is the survey reflective or surreal?

Only here.....


"I will only take one wife .... for as long as ...... (he remain as PM.)"
Hehehe!!! Actually ...Siti also not bad.....ur..ur... Nori is the best ...(for the time being...)"!










"You fools!" I won't even keep one; it's boring. I prefer children. I got my kids and those who prefer Neverland. I'd take good care of them. ...but some kids gave me problem when their mum needs money.... "






"Hei, this not my wife! Mine is not so plumb. For me, I have only one wife - Lin Fong Chiao; but I think as a celebrity, you cannot help having some girls under you. "








"I was a taxi driver only. After marrying my third wife, then only I became rich. Men who gets 3 wifes are blessed by God. I admit that I took three wives because I had a strong sexual desire. Instead of committing sin, I might as well get married legally."




"I only love one woman, and she is the beauty. Although I look like a beast, it doesn't bother her. She knew I not only have a face of beast, but my instrument are also bestail. Total satisfaction guaranteed, or money back."







"Hei you guys, you are nuts. I won't want a wife anymore; it's too cumbersome. I'm removing mine and intent to keep only friends and rare some chicks. I am starting a dairy farm, some sort."






"Don't trust men. They use the word love when they need to make one. After a few rounds, they discover profound knowledge of another. Pene soon found out. Katie will find out soon. Now, I prefer to sleep with my dog."





"I disagreed with the news headline - One man women.
For me, I'll try it out and if it doesn't work, I'll change. That's what we were taught in Harvard and Stanford- Change Management!"








"I totally disagree with you all. Men is the spice of life and we can't eat the same dish all the time; all year long. I had tried many and have married 8. I am disappointed that my target of perfect 10 was not achieved."

"Men thinks they need more than one wife. Women need only one chubby guy ...but there aren't many chubbies and I had to go thru' many pieces of shit to discover they aren't!!!"

No comments: