Saturday, March 08, 2008

I have Voted!

I have voted!

I had exercise my duty and my rights as a citizen.

Today is the day where the citizens of the nation decides who they want to represent them at the legislature.

In the system of democracy the people must accept that, whichever the political party that had secured the most number of seats in the legislative assembly would form the next state or federal government.

The choice of the people would be known soon.

We will wait for the results and we must accept it irrespective of our personal preference.

May God bless us!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will deserve what we asked for.

CK said...

mave, did they write down ur no 1283 in the vote, i mean the strip which they retained after tearing off the vote for us? they can't do that anymore right? but they did tat to mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

They did that to mine too....and this is my first time. All very exciting and confusing for me.

Maverick SM said...

CK & Constant,

Ya, they did that to mine as well.

Unknown said...

Too bad I can't come back to vote

adrain warren said...

dr. Heard DAp has won the Kuching seat

Maverick SM said...

Adrain,

Yes, DAP won Kuching.

CK said...

but they din do tat to my parent's. maybe bcox i wear red tat day hahahaha