Wednesday, June 16, 2004

BABIES MANAGEMENT 3


Babies Mgmt3 Posted by Hello

HOW DO YOU VALUE YOUR BODY?

"My dear, we are getting married next week and how do you connect me with this advertisement?" asked Aisha.

"Well, how to you want your body of marriage to be valued," quipped her boyfriend Jefri.

"Would you consider fitting those things as shown in the picture on my beautiful body for the wedding?" says Aisha.

"Honey, Dr. Mashita had just commented that men will balked at marrying if the maintenance cost is extremely too high, and Maverick had encourage me to add a clause in the marriage contract to exclude those things," Jefri snared.

"Then we won't have babies so that I can have these," answered Nancy.

"Well, I suppose the PSD had to sponsor us for those gifts or the Government will pay the price for reduced population, which will translate to reduced votes for those monkeys.

(The above is a fiction and the names are also fictitious)

No comments: