Friday, December 31, 2004

GOODBYE 2004, WELCOME 2005


TSUNAMI Posted by Hello

The year 2004 ends with a Bang on Christmas day - The Great Tsunami Wave bid us goodbye for the year 2004, the Christmas I will not forget.

For more than 40 years, I have read news and articles of sea waves, tsunamis but have not experience one event in my home country. Malaysia had always boasted that we had been most blessed country; free from natural disasters such as earthquake, tornados, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, etc.

So, when those who are at the seaside holidaying; as and when they see huge waves, it was probably once in a life time to see such big waves. Many will want to have a better view of it, maybe, take some photos and stares in admiration of mother nature. Nobody thought it could be such as it happened. Within seconds, billions worth of properties are lost and washed away by mother waves. Hundreds of thousands of people lost their lives throughout the world. It was catastropic and unknown to us Malaysians.

So, I pondered: What is tsunami? Now I understand better - it was profound knowledge. It's what they call "Harbour waves; a series of waves generated in a body of water by a disturbing that vertically displaces the water column."

I hope the event is over, and shall not return. We will be in year 2005 and we need to be positive, to plan forward, to accomplish our life's mission. "Tomorrow is a better day" that's my prayer and my mission in the journey of life.

Wishing all my viewers a MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005.

May God bless all of you.
May God lay his loving hands on those who griefs and lead them in this difficult periods. Amen

No comments: