Friday, May 27, 2005

Banyak Susah Loh!

I'm Back to my PC!

The last 26 days was a mad marathon. Wake up at 10am, get to group study class at 12noon, finish class at 10pm, get home, mandi, dinner, and back to book mugging till 6am; day-in, day-out for 22 days. Then come 24th May till 27th May - the day of reckoning - LLB EXAM DAYS!!!!

Finally, it's over... what a hack! Thank you God, I am still alive..................

It was strainous, torturous, and madness. Its not last minute studies, but, the desperate desire of achieving what I had set out to do ... in between, the inner-self shouted: "Give-up!" The thought of giving up rise each day as the stress is getting more and more unbearable. But I had to remember, I had three children and they will be looking at me and expecting and believing that I can make it. And my students and friends, they have so much confident on me ... and I just can't let them down; I hope I didn't.

Finally, the 4 tons of psychic stones were relieved from my brain ... the exam is over and what a relieve! I will need a few days to recuperate before I can get back to my normal self and start blogging and lecture again. So, to my students and my pals ... let me have a break ... and I will be back with you soon. Bye for the time being!!!!!

No comments: