Thursday, July 21, 2005

Bring NEP Back, cries UMNO Youth

BRING BACK THE NEP, CRIES UMNO YOUTH.


"If you do not know where you're going, any route will lead you to a destination"
- Alice in the Wonderland

I woke up early today, hoping to read some interesting topics in the news published. Grabbing hold of the Star I read the heading: RAFIDAH UNDER FIRE. I thought; they are singing the same old song - boring and bland. The I pick up my New Straits Times and saw the heading: REVIVE THE NEP & REVIEW SUBSIDIES!

My first reaction: WHAT? Revive NEP? First and foremost, when was the NEP scrapped of which no Malaysians were informed? So, if the NEP is still there and alive, how to revive? If ever, it should be REVIEW.

Next to cross my mind is: DO THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT?


READ MORE ...



No comments: