Monday, August 29, 2005

Rejoice, I am Back to KL

Spent the last 10 days in Kuching conducting seminary duties. It was a marathon and exhausting period. Have to conduct seminars non-stop througout the 10 days and it totally drained me of energy, and caused great pain to both of my legs. Imagine, standing and talking for 8 hours each day continuously for 10 days. The worst was on Saturday where I had to start a session from 8am, finished by 12.30pm, then rushed to another hotel for another session which lasted till 9pm. Wow, that's 13-hours day of talking.

When the plane touch down in KLIA, my body and mind breathe easy and relax and so happy to be back. Now, I can take a few days rest and can do some bloggings. I am dead tired and my eyes is shutting but I had not blog for a number of days. So I am not going to sleep until my hunger to write something is fulfilled.

The only consolation from the exhausting trip is that my wallet adds a few bucks and I get to know hundreds of new friends in Kuching, mostly civil servants.

Thank you Alex & Jasmine of PM Resources, Charles of CMM, and Zainal of Harina Consultancy.

Special thanks to the Sarawak chief minister's office and all the officers from CM's office and officers of the various Majlis Daerah in Sarawak.

Not to forget; thanks to Raymond and James for your company and time. Thanks to EMC management center.

Hope to meet you all again soon.

No comments: