Friday, February 17, 2006

I Am Still In Charge! Can You All Hear This!

Nobody, Absolutely Nobody Can Move Me!


“and remember, I am still in charge of the APs.”



Even if they should speak until they foam at the mouth, if God says I stay, you can’t tell me to go … whoever he may be … except …


EXCEPT ... of course god ...father



Is the god up there? or up in Putrajaya?

It doesn't matter, who He is, and where He is, I will stay, until I decides Not To!

Get it? Go and vomit blood if you didn't ... till your mouth foamed!!!!

1 comment:

Arena Green said...

The STAR frontpage news today:-

"Committee fully responsible for APs, says Pak Lah"

and,

"MITI plays the secretariat role in the implementation of any policy or decision made by the committee."

Is that a slap across the face from godfather or what?

Lesson for Iron Lady: Don't ampu so openly and make everyone else jealous.