Friday, June 16, 2006

Am I Mad or Head Damaged?

Yesterday was frustrating. I wanted to watch the England vs Trinadad football match. But I had to do some re-arrangement of my books to find some space for my new books that will be arriving soon.

So, I started to do some cleaning up works in my study room and try to throw away some of the notes and files.

I started at 8pm and by 12 midnight, I have not yet finish. Then, I realised the football match is at 11.20pm and the game is about to finish. So, just forget about the match and get the study area ready.

By 2am, I managed to clean up some 4 bags of garbage which is about 80kg. You know what, so much throwing away and re-arrangement, and the space I managed to get ...




5 hours of cleaning and re-arrangement and I get ... 2 miserable shelf space!!!!!





And the amount of documents disposed ... 4 blackbags of paper and files.

And you know how and where I re-arrange the books?





On top of the shelves???? It touched the ceiling...





I have to stack it up to the ceiling ...






see, the cabinet starts to sagged and bend....





I don't know if the cabinets will collapse or not ...





That's part of the collection that I have... am I mad?





or, have I damaged my brain?





These are some of my favorite readings ...





and of course, Da Vinci Code and Dan Brown too ...





These are my pens and highlighters that I use on the books...





And this is the box of Cuban cigar gifted to me by my African buddy ... thanks Long Dick.





And this are the first aid that gives me temporary relief when I go mad...





This is my workstation of which I spent 70% of my time here when I'm at home.




This is my office room ... is it cute?




I'm going to move some of the books to the office; otherwise, I have to buy another house to serve as my library.

2 comments:

Gukita said...

Haha, you're not alone where literatures are concerned. Are you sure you have read all those??? Btw your African friend surely have a fanciful name, and...the choice of gift is rather apt, isnt it?

Maverick SM said...

GUKITA, that's his name.

The gift was sweet as I love Cuba!