Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Joke of the Day

TAKE NOTE: The story is a fiction and an utterly fictitious tale.

Abdullah asked god: Why did you gave me lesser intelligence than Sami or Carting?

god replied: I didn't, but you asked for 30% discount for your brain, didn't you?

god cud be in trouble as tomorrow the cabinet is having a meeting to discuss the issue and may demand an apology.

According to minister Muhidin: "... I am angry and I think it was done with malice. They will definitely blame the Government for revealing the wrong facts.”

NOTE:

The above story is a fiction and an utterly fictitious tale.

1 comment:

chong y l said...

but brudder mave, I also remember sometimes "Fact is stranger than Fiction".

PS: THat 30% is my Registered TM, K! But others can also use-lah as long as they remit 30% to my AC.