Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Joke for today: Bitch-Phone

This joke was posted to me by my reader Mmudahlupa. I just woke up drowsily but then had a sudden surged in my adrenaline as the heart starts pumping high.

Inconsiderate use of cell phones

Some of you know that one of my pet peeves is the almost constant use of cell phones by people while driving or shopping , dining ,etc. Well, it has gone beyond even that now with them using them at the beach. This goes beyond being inconsiderate, in my opinion.

While on the beach recently, I had to just sit there and listen to this woman for two full hours while she talked on her cell phone and pranced back and forth in front of me. I couldn't concentrate on reading my book.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-









How rude can she be?

If you know her, please tell her to be considerate of others!

VERY VERY IRRESISTATING ! ! ! !

No comments: