Monday, December 04, 2006

Who You Are or What You Are



Pak Lah: "It’s not who you are but what you are."

“Endon never look at me as a minister or deputy prime minister or even prime minister. She valued me for what I am. She loved me as much as I loved her.”




Mahathir: "It’s not what you are but who you are. "

“UMNO members and UMNO Ministers only valued me and loved me when I was prime minister. They showed they only valued me for who I am, not what I am. They had proven the fact today that they will only loved me when I am in power, not what I had done for them and loved them.”

“The moment I am no more the prime minister, they dumped me and conspired against me. Even my own division and my former political secretary whom I made him a deputy minister go against me. Melayu mudah lupa.”


He should even have relinquish those remnants of high positions so that we can share those spoils. Why did he hang on to those positions of wealth which we can have?



"It doesn't matter what you are so long as it is who you are. For as long as he is the Prime Minister, I will support him. My loyalty and those of my colleagues is to the PM of the day"

What he has done in the past, irrespective of the weight, effort and sacrifices, it counts for nothing when he has lost the power, the power to keep us as ministers, and the power to let us continue to enrich ourselves, UMNO.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyoo...yooo...
itu boss besar belum bagun tidukk lagi ka...
Susah oooo... manyak bodor punyea olang...

Anonymous said...

No 1 is doing a fast one. In Bodekland, it has always been who you know. What you are is determined by what title you got, not necessarily earned for the right reasons and because of the right merits.