Thursday, January 18, 2007

Lucia made me Weird

This very naughty girl, Lucia Lai tiak-me.... em, I hate it, but I have to obliged a beauty oh! Otherwise, no Penang Laksa to eat.

6 weird things about me? You must be crazy Lucia...I don't have weird things, do I???

1. I like to sleep on the plane..is that weird? Ya, of course, because there is good food to be served on board the flight and I never eaten one up there. I had my maggie-mee before I fly so that I can sleep and dream of....maybe, Sharon Stone...hehehehe

2. I spent more than 10-hours each day surfing the web till the early hours (whenever I am not outstation). You see, now it's 3am and I am still here. Then, I wake up at 8am for routine job. Of course when I have seminars, I will wake up earlier, maybe, at 5am. I don't sleep much.

3. I love books and my collections...almost 2,500. Spent so much money buying them and probably, I have yet to read some 200 of them. No time lah.

4. I love schooling. Till today, I am still a student... Well, doing my LLB mah and should grad by June07 (god forbid I fail my exam). I intend to do ACCA in July. I don't like the degrees, but I love to be with young chickoos in classes... hehehehe.. so that I still remain young mah. I am not the oldest in the class but, one of the few lah.

5. Can't think anymore lah....brain jam... I????what? I????what? I like to knock my students head...hehehehe...(Steward will remember) That way, they will remember better lah.

6. I love Maggie-Mee. It's my staple food for the last 30 years or so. Now, my face also look like Maggie-mee... or at times Maggie Chung, Maggie Q, or Mag???

Ok lah...that's enough of all the bullshit.

Got to tag ah? Tag who?

Helen (beautiful girl from Ipoh), Ah Moi (wah, a sweetie from KL), 2020 FreeLunch (this one a handsome boy from Tanjung Rambutan), Sembangkopitiam (this guy, he very naughty so I tag him), Inconditus-me (this one is a beautiful girl from America Denver, Colorado) and another beauty from Amsterdam, Holland, Vanderveen
(I wanted to tag Milla, but she won't write; so asked her Mama lah)

Ok lah, sudah enam orang.... boleh kah Lucia?????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very the thank you much for doing the meme, my kind sir.

you are right. you are not weird at all with what you listed. one weird stuff i can tell of you is that you like to call me (and oh well other girls too) beautiful. haha!

you eat maggi mee so much afterwards ah your hair dropped until you become botak. like that cannot look like maggie cheung, my fav. HK actress who to me is a real beauty!

Anonymous said...

hahahahhahahahahahah, tks funny lucia.....anyway, now that the truth about me is out, i hope the MORAL POLICE won't come n arrest me :D hahahhahahahhahahahhahah JAWI JAIS MAIS LAIS KAIS aIKS

Unknown said...

LOL... finally u kena tiak! Eh... I love maggie mee too! kekeke

Helen said...

Loves schooling and reading weird meh??

I thot you'll reveal your dark side.... guess no such luck!! lol

Yes, I know I'm tag. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm tagged!! This one looks fun to do so my next post (when I find the time tomorrow) will be for u Mave ;-) By the way, we REALLY do have a lot in common, like instant noodles and books!

Maverick SM said...

Oh...thank you to all the beauties and handsome buddies and sweeties. Hope to read your 6-weirdness....hehehehe