Monday, May 07, 2007

Oops! It's my Son

... I nearly drop from my chair!

It had never occurred, and not expected to happen, but it did...

I switch on my PC and of course the first thing is to browse my blog. Shockingly, there was a message at my CBox... expected guest and unbelievable one; it was my son, William.

For years, I had created a blogsite for him at Blogspot. I did that for my little girl, Stephenie. Stephenie's Bliss did have some writing she may not be passionate. As for William, he let it hibernate and the Blogsite died a natural death.

To my amazement, he now has a fresh new site and what strikes me most is the theme he chose the line: The Sky is The Limit.

I truly love it; he has come of age, to the age of internet and to be part of the Blogosphere. He has grown up and he has arrived!

Thanks son; dad is proud of you.

6 comments:

5xmom.com said...

As a parent to two teens, I dare to say I can feel your pride and joy. The family that blogs together, stay together, eh?

Anonymous said...

wah..gang of bloggers. opps..family of bloggers! :)

Maverick SM said...

5xmom,

Thanks for the comment. Ya, me and my son now blogs together but unfortunately we didn't stay together...

Hasilox,

no gang ster ah!!!LOL

Howsy said...

Awww...so sweet. Your son just looks like you.

p.s. Is junior joining daddy at the BUM2007 gathering? :P

Anonymous said...

that's good to hear - the family that blogs!

mob1900 said...

yaya one whole gang mari we can bagi diskaun and a complimentary free biskut jakob!