Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tale of Bayi's New GF

I had teh tarik with Bayi. I was surprise when he said he now has a new si- comel.

Monica left Bayi sometime ago for a new boyfriend who bought her a Porsche.


Wow, I saw her at the beach... (curi curi snap a pic of her)









Soooooo dammmmnnnnnn....


Then a phone rang...

and she woke up to take the call...

The phone looks pretty, and I asked Bayi whether it's a Nokia N95.

Bayi said NO, it was a Russian-make. Uhm, surprised I said.

"Its weird, ain't it? I thought the pick is usually Nokia, Sony-Ericsson, Samsung ...

and this is a ... what?

"Ancort", Bayi shouted loud!

"What's an Ancort? Why Ancort, is it a brand name? ehm brandless???" Wouldn't she be upset?

"Charlize, that my name," she got up to shake my hand and pass me the phone. She must have been paying attention to our conversation.

"Wow! Looks pretty. How much is it Bayi?"

"Guess and if you got it right, I'll get you one..."

"Cheap-skate guy, how much could it cost?"




Nice? Ya, but looks a simple set lah....

(*wonder got 3G or not; sure not many functions lah*)





Thats .....





US$1.3 million

Whhhhhhhhhat???????????


Will you be getting me one of this, Bayi???

Stanley, get this for me! Did you hear? Shit!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuu-yeooooooh! :)

Monsterball said...

Diamond-studded mobile phone.
The ultimate in affluent bad taste...hehehe..

Unknown said...

crazy ah? I rather stick to my old nokia cost 100++ only, the balance I invest in propertise lor.

Anonymous said...

If I have have US$1.3 million, I wouldn't waste it on this. I would rather emigrate to Vancouver and see what happened to bolehland from another country which has no govt-imposed racial discrimination

Helen said...

I'll never get one of these phones. But I won't say no if anyone wants to give me one. lol

BTW, the dilemma is.... (if ever u got one) is to answer or not answer the damn thing when you're out on the street. Might get snatched....