Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Tales of Two Cities (part 16)

------
Trial
------


"So let me get this straight," the prosecutor says to the
defendant, "you came home from work early and found
your wife in bed with a strange man."

"That's correct," says the defendant.

"Upon which," continues the prosecutor, "you take out a
pistol and shoot your wife, killing her."

"That's correct," says the defendant.

"Then my question to you is, why did you shoot your wife
and not her lover?" asked the prosecutor.

The defendant replies, "It was easier than having to shoot
a different man everyday!"

Management Lesson :
He was trained as a project manager and taught to solve problem effectively!

Moral of the Story: Don't marry a Project Manager!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this is not part of the MBA curriculum you are teaching! *LOL*

Anonymous said...

Dr.
here, PM look-see, look-see only.

chong y l said...

Judge: You came home to find your hubby doing it with another woman, so you shot her?

Woman in the dock (puffing a cigarette Rider's brand): Yes, Yang Arif, I did.

Judge: Why did you not shoot your man for his betrayal?

Woman: I was born in the year of The Horse. Besides on in my big mouth, I need a rider on me soft tummy everyday!

PS: Mave, the likelihood of wife catching the man doing it is GREATER than vice versa, Yes?