Monday, July 09, 2007

Full Time Mother or Part Time Housewife

Helen the Naughty Mother is at it again. She is suppose to tag Ladies and as usual, she had to vent her blitzkrieg on innocent and henpeck father like me. I do have to obliged her as she would sent the Ipoh gang-star to cull me if I don't take instruction.

Well, first of all, I had changed the topic: the meme is: "if given a choice, would you be a SAHM (Stay At Home Mum) or FTWM (Full Time Working Mother)? I think it should be "full-time" mother or "Part-time" Wife. I had to provide 3 good reasons, include her post link to the list below and Finally, Tag other mommies.

(Shit, it was to tag mummy and a daddy had been tagged!)

1. Immomsdaughter prefers to be a SAHM
2. Miche prefers to be a SAHM too.
3. SweetPea is happy being a PTWM
4. AllThingsPurple choose to be a WAHM
5. Dr. Bernard Chan is both Mom and Dad
6. 5xMom wants to be ... both?
7. Samm ....?
8. Helen of Troy wants to be Mother of money.


Since I am daddy, Helen's poser is now: "Given a choice, would you prefer your wife to work or stay at home with the kids and be a full-time wife?"

Em, 3 reasons? Easy lah!

No1: I preferred my wife to work as she would earned some money to pay for her cosmetics, beauty products, shoes, designer's wears, bras and lingeries, etc and won't giau-giau my ear at nite like bees-stinger.

No.2: I preferred my wife to work so that she doesn't have too much free-time to kacau me for lunch or dinner. We can have supper in bed with a bottle of red wine and a cigar...

No.3: I preferred wife (with young children ) to take along all the children to work so that the kids can learn from the mother and guard against their sor chai & humsap boss...hehehehe (but my children alredi are graduates, so don't apply to me lah).

Helen, cukup or not? Can I give one bonus? Since it's bonus, I want to be jahat:

No.4: I hate woman working as they earned too little and insufficient to pay the Indon maid. If they earn more than me, then ok lah but must pay 50% tax to me as I am the concessionaire forworking wife-taxation (recently awarded by Pak Lah). Samy collect toll on highway; I collect toll from FTWM and PTWM (part-time pun kena oh).

Now for me to tag ah? hahaha... I tiak:

RockyBru (Father also),

Nina Vanderveen (this one from Holland oh) and

I must get one from Amerika...she is the sweetest Inconditus Ms J

My dear friend, I was forced to tiak you all.... soriiiiiiiii

4 comments:

Ms J said...

oohhhhhhh!!!! another meme! ok will conjure something up JUST for you!

Helen said...

HAHAHHHAAHA Thank you! (10x) lol

#2. You see, you learn so much more about a person reading their memes. Supper in bed and red wine.... Sigh, that's so romantic. THe cigar part is kinky though. Reminds me of Clinton...lol

Maverick SM said...

Ms J,

Thank U very much.

Helen,

You no more meme me, ok!!!

Rockybru said...

Bro Maverick,

I am not at this but I will try to this weekend. Thanks for (fixing) thinking of me and have a great weekend.