Sunday, July 08, 2007

The One and Only ...Khairy

KHAIRY JAMALUDDIN: The one and only... soon, please

I am intrigue by this article.

Excerpts:

BEFORE she is officially barred by all commercial airlines from flying in her third trimester, my wife convinced me to take her for a "babymoon" for us to spend some quiet time before our lives change for good at the end of September.

We had not spent time away together since just after getting married. Most of our holidays have been family holidays which included entourages and "nontourages" (hangers-on who think they are part of an entourage).

So this was special. Nori told me she would not accept anything less than two weeks and made an appropriately threatening face when saying this, which sent me running to Rizuan who runs my diary to instruct him to clear the demanded amount of time.

I felt sorry for him. After being screamed at by just about everyone I know for cancelling appointments and meetings, he came back with two clear weeks, and off we went.

A few days later, I was in an Apple store buying something else when by chance the cashier told me they had just received a fresh delivery of the Holy Grail. I didn’t even blink or breathe before paying for two (the max one person is allowed to buy) 8GB models.

But this is where the whole dating and wedding metaphors must end. I just realised that I have inadvertently said that the iPhone should be like the second wife you have fun with after your number one has done all the work.

That clearly was not what I wanted to say but I’ve found myself in an intellectual cul-de-sac.

So Mr Jobs, please iron out the kinks quick so that I can be true to myself and just have the iPhone as my one and only.

You can read the article here

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought the article was rather lame. it's like a phone review but not. it's like a story but not. it was a rambling but not. lol. wtf is it?!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...you think he's preparing the public for a second one? :)

Anonymous said...

This is your future Prime Minister writing! Also a mainstream newspaper quoted him saying (on Tian Chua): "His refusal to apologise, although it is slanderous, shows he (Tian Chua) is rude and arrogant. Stupid people don't know how to say sorry because they do not understand the meaning."

Alas, the Mat Rempit Chief is honest with himself!!!

Helen said...

Is that a phone review?

Maybe he should just contemplate on starting an online journal.

Anonymous said...

I am no techie, but why buy iphone now?
Can we use it in Malaysia already?

Chek what Jeff have to say at http://www.jeffooi.com/2007/07/iphone.php

Anonymous said...

"BEFORE she is officially barred by all commercial airlines from flying in her third trimester"

And WTF KJ trying to say? The PM daughter demand too much from the airline?

Anonymous said...

To be a good lenient being is to procure a make of openness to the far-out, an gift to trusteeship uncertain things beyond your own pilot, that can front you to be shattered in unequivocally exceptionally circumstances as which you were not to blame. That says something very weighty about the prerequisite of the honest compulsion: that it is based on a conviction in the up in the air and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a shop than like a jewel, something kind of fragile, but whose acutely item attractiveness is inseparable from that fragility.

Anonymous said...

In the whole world's existence, at some dated, our inner foment goes out. It is then burst into passion beside an contend with with another hominoid being. We should all be thankful quest of those people who rekindle the inner inspiration