Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tale from Bayi No.2 - Caught for Speeding

Tom Chang ku Ching sent me a sms. He has a story to tell:

Tom Chang was driving home late one evening when he noticed a police car behind him with its red light flashing. Suddenly he realized he had exceeded the speed limit. He tried to outrun the cop but failed. Eventually he pulled over to the kerb.

The police officer got out of his car and approach him.

Tom: "Listen Mister, I've had a lousy day today and I just want to go home, have a nice drink and get a hot shower.

Officer: "Just give me one damn good excuse and I'll let you go."

Tom thought for a moment.

Tom: "Three weeks ago my wife ran away with a policeman. When I look at the rear mirror and saw your car chasing me, I thought you were that policeman and that you were trying to give her back to me."

Tom got home safely....

1 comment:

Helen said...

Hey, this must be a foreign joke.

Our policemen would have asked for kopi-o.