Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dick is back to Rio

My private detective codenamed One Long Dick is now in Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro in pursuit of his Mission Impossible to locate BayiSingh of Africa who has gone missing again.

BTW, we don't think BayiSingh is detained under ISA because he is an African prince and is ultra rich; rich man is always free, enjoys freedom and equality.

Instead of reporting back on the mission status, this One Long Dick send 4 pictures of Cocapabana: one shot of the day time, and one shot of the night scene.













Dick, where the hell is BayiSingh! I didn't sent you to Rio to take pictures of the seaside.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there was a miscommunication. I thought I would meet up with One Long Dick at the Copacabana beach in Dubrovnik, Croatia. When I heard that One Long Dick was in Rio de Janerio, I went there immediately but along the way I met an old girlfriend, Ipanema wholis a legend on the Ipanema beach near Copcabana.

Anyway, I am here in Copacabana and I don't see any Long Dicks.

And no, I have not been taken in under the ISA. If this happens, the export of the best diamonds to Malaysia will stop and all the Datins will cry in front of the Kodomo Lion.

Anonymous said...

Bayisingh is either in kamunting or Gitmo. People who wear turbans are counted as taliban by the USA

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, Anon 12:21. I don't wear a turban. I am a modern singh. I wear diamonds...

Anonymous said...

look like in penang

Maverick SM said...

BayiSingh,

You didn't meet the Long Dick guy? Ya, where is my diamond?

Anak Bugis Johor,

This is not Penang; it's Rio.

Anonymous said...

Maverick, I was doing area recon! One Long Dick

Maverick SM said...

One Long Dick,

Where the hell are you? Have you found BayiSingh?

Anonymous said...

Mave

I'll pass over your diamond to One Long Dick when I meet up with him. But he has a history of not showing up. Keep your fingers crossed.

Maverick SM said...

Bayi,

Make sure you get that Long Dicko.