Monday, November 17, 2008

Streamyx down for a week but is OK now

Since last week, my streamyx was down and I could not get online, could not read the emails and could not read the blog news and e-news when I am back to KL home.

However, I must thank TMNET for taking the initiative to restore the service. I lodge a report and the technician called but I was outstation in Kuching. I told the technician to call again on Monday 17th Nov and he did. The system was restored today and I can now enjoy the services.

I want to thank TMNET officers and the technician for the good quality of service rendered. I want to express my greatest appreciation as the officers had called me so many times to check whether it was rectified and each time I had to tell him and her that I am not at home and could not verify. Now I had verified and I know they would call me again tomorrow.

I want to use this space to tell everyone that TMNET and Streamyx's people are great guys and they did a great customer service.

At the same time, I sign-up with Maxis for their HSDPA broadband system choosing the HSDPA USB Modem E220 to provide me a mobile internet access as well as to serve as a backup system in case my landline fails me.

I am happy to own a Streamyx connection and equally, I felt happy to own a Maxis HSDPA connectivity system. I wanted both services and I know both will serve me well. Thanks TMNET and Maxis.

Caveat: I want to complain to Maxis that when I dailed their toll-free line 1800 82 200 line they put me on music for half an hour. I was damn mad and unfortunately the guy who ultimately pick up my line had to received my anger and outpour of frustrations though no fault of his. However, he did solve my problem and we had a good chat. I did apologize to him therafter. Anyway, thanks to Maxis and I hope you can improve on the toll-free system.

9 comments:

Hasbullah Pit said...

You are a good customer.

Anonymous said...

I think Maxis records their calls for customer service training. I would say their customer service is ok when they get to the phone but I don't like the company's values. The company sucks every drop from their customers.

Anonymous said...

Real pity the Indian mother who chopped of her child's hand so that he could go and beg could not afford TMNet/Maxis for her child

Anonymous said...

maverick,u really do have a good manner.a decent customer indeed.i have to admit that sometimes my internet connection do makes me furios.slow at times especially in the evening.but in the morning it runs smoothly.but heck we cant defeat the connection that people in Japan is having now.super-duper fast,bro!

Anonymous said...

maverick,u really do have a good manner.a decent customer indeed.i have to admit that sometimes my internet connection do makes me furios.slow at times especially in the evening.but in the morning it runs smoothly.but heck we cant defeat the connection that people in Japan is having now.super-duper fast,bro!

Anonymous said...

Doc, you should top up HSDPA Data plan with Celcom because you already subscribe to streamyx, save RM10 ;).
Celcom HSDPA+3G coverage is better than Maxis.

Maverick SM said...

Hasbullah,

Thanks for the commendation and I hope I will always remind myself of your exaltation.

Bayi,

Maxis needs to make money and so long as they satisfy their customers I think it is reasonable for them to make a decent profit.

Razali Hakim,

Thanks. I do agree with you on the problem with the speed but I am happy as long as the connection is not too slow.

Moo_t,

You gave me a good suggestion and I will subscribe to Celcom immediately.

Anonymous said...

Mav,

I would also like to take this opportunity to thanks TM for restoring my line after a few days of Passing Game between BILLING AND TECHINCAL department, before I truly erupted emotionally over the HELPLINE in which lead them to restore my Streamyx Connection IMMEDIATELY - not more than 10 min.

What a supremme service.
--- Though I am not gentle like Mav, apologized at the end.

Maverick SM said...

Sarawakinah,

I looks like they need to get the subscriber angry before they perform.