Sunday, February 28, 2010

Today's Thought

"We must struggle in order to grow, but without falling into the trap of the power we gain through the struggle; for such power are worthless."

"We must accept that our eternal soul is, at this moment, caught in the web of time with all its opportunities and its limitations. But we could still work on what give us pleasure and filled our hearts with enthusiasm."

"Transformations, always occur during moments of crisis."

--- Paulo Coelho; The Winner Stands Alone
....................................................................................

When I received the divine call to make contribution of my time and energy to a portion of the world that seemed to live in destitute conditions, I have to try to do something transformational in order to change that reality - to transform the lives of those in despair. When I received that call, I knew then that it was given to me for one reason only - to allow me to fulfill my own destiny!

......................................................................................

No comments: