Tuesday, May 30, 2006

"Why did you remain silent, Lord?"



“Where were you when 1.5 million Jews were tortured by the former Nazis?” Pope Benedict XVI asked God in his prayer at a Polish church in Oswiecim.

As he prayed, a brilliant rainbow appeared in the sky above him. Is that a coincidence or an act of God?

If God would answer the Pope that question, then each time when human being had a problem they would asked him why.

Then, God would become what men wants him to be, not what He is.

Every time men created their own problem, The Maker gets the blame. Samy Vellu called it "Act of God".

So, when the doctor told a mother that her sweet daughter, Cherrie, is pregnant, she was surprise and asked, "Oh my god, how can you do this to her?"

Cherrie rebuke her mother: "Mum, it's not god who did it; it was Henry, my boyfriend."

An act of god again. Samy, do you have any more act of god things? Will the MIC election result be an act of god too?


2 comments:

chong y l said...

Oh brudder Mave -- I must APologise that when I asked the bullock cart driver I met over the wickedend Hiatus:
"Did God give you this lowly paid job instaed of making you a Minister?"

"Oh, not I think it's not because of God I'm lowly paid.
It's because most of my country's wealth has been siphoned off by the Ministers, we poor Rakyat are getting semi-value for our sacrifice..."

OMG, there's much Truth from simple folks like Taxi driver, Hawker,and yes, some Pauperwriter, besides the Keleta Lembu dreber.:)

Mrs.Irene Query said...

How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

I am Mrs.Irene Query i was in need of a loan of S$70,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Dr Purva Pius,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at urgentloan22@gmail.com

1. Your Full names:_______
2. Contact address:_______
3. Country Of Residence:______
4. Loan Amount Required:________
5. Duration:_____
6. Gender:_____
7. Occupation:________
8. Monthly Income:_______
9. Date Of Birth:________
10.Telephone Number:__________

Regards.
Managements
Email Us: urgentloan22@gmail.com