Saturday, July 15, 2006

Take 5 MEME

Nilesh, the naughty and handsome boy tagged me. Do I say thank you or hang him?

I will hang him when I finish this... got to respond mah, show him some respect mah; he is a blogfriend too!!!

1. Name 5 people who are currently on your current list of “most favourite blog mates”.


I actually had more than 5! It wouldn't be fair to name 5. The list is listed on the side bar.

If you point a gun at me, I will name: Howsy, Desi, Amoi, (the 3-Stooges...forced to name them; otherwise they will kill me) Lucia, and Puplegirl. and EeLeen (beautiful girls mah; otherwise, they don't layan me)

Again I repeat: I had more than 5!!! (Buddies, they forced me to name 5 only; I didn't have a choice; there's a gun on me...please don't blame me or punch me; I need to keep blogging)

2. Name 5 types of people who irk, amaze, amuse, disgust you.

For irk, I hate bigots and chauvinist. We may have political disparities and differences and choice. But we should not degrade the society at large. The Chinese Proverb: don't use a stick to sink a community in a boat.

For disgust, I am truly disgusted with politicians and ministers who Cakap Tak Boleh Serupa Bikin and yet boasted about their competence and performance which is full of mediocrity and absolescences.

For amaze and amuse, I am truly amused by Rojak Wingz, Lin Peh, Boringest, and Angel EeLeen. They gave me much to laugh at whenever I am moody. Nilesh used to blog jokes but he has lost his musing.

3. Name 5 hot male/female celebrities.

Haha, this is tough!!! I think??? Male celebrities: Stallone, Al Pacino, Schwarzennegger (I can't even spell his name), Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan. Oh, Chow Yun Fatt and Chow Sing Chi too! (sorry, more than 5...maybe, delete Schwar and Stallone)

Female Celebrities: Definitely, Sharon Stone (my dream bedding-wife only), Demi Moore (old but still sexy), Siti Nurhaliza (belongs to Datuk K), Aishwarya Rai and Priyanka Chopra (just to compete with Nilesh).

But I like to pronounce my ICON Female:



Tun Siti Hasmah. If a wife can upkeep the husband youthfulness and delightfullness, and at 80, their love is still so strong, I can only wish and pray, I would be equally blessed.




Just watching Mama Endon during the recent general election when she accompanied her husband, I can't help but wish she was my mama too. Her demise caused me to weep for 2 days. (I don't know why at that particular moment, I suddenly felt so empathetic and emotional and distress as if I had lost my own mother) I only hope Pak Lah and the children will not forget about her and her wisdom. Mama truly is a Wife, Mother and Friend of all Rakyat Malaysia.

4. Name 5 things you are passionate about.

i)Reading books, particularly, law books (my core competency is Project Management and Civil Engineering)
ii)Lecturing at U. I hope to leave behind a legacy.
iii)My children's career. They my pension fundmanagers (hehehe).
iv)My wife? No, not you honey... (sorrrriiiiii) What I mean was my Blog. Blogging is life and energy.
v)Tracking PWD (Public Works Department's projects) hehehe.... so that I can ketuk them.

5. Name 5 blogs that you love reading.

Isn't this the same as Q1? Let me take it on. I like to read Dr.Bakri Musa's Blog in particular, the commentors as it's enlightening. Lately, I ketuk Desi a lot as he writes political satires (sometimes insidious). I once a while like to read Malaysia Today as it's full of surreal pundits and satires (could be real too). I do read Jeff Ooi's satires too. However, tho' Jeff is the hottest blogger and covers the length and breadth of socio-political aspects and sufficiently informative, he does often parlay certain biases in regard to Maxis and Kali (rightly or wrongly). I hope he can be more impartial tho' he stills harbors ill-feelings against the bigots. Lastly, not the least, I like Howsy's Rant. Tho' he crabbers, but his research on various topics are so extensive.

6. Give 5 phrases that describe you.

This is easy: Ugly, Fat, Old, Stupid and a recalcitrant. (Believed it... somehow I too suffered from destructive narcissism).

7. Time to tag. I choose:

Can I tag all those listed on this blog? Is it too much to ask for? Would you all obliged? There are only 6 .....................categories of bloggers ...wawawahahaha


10 comments:

Howsy said...

Do I really rant a lot? LOL!

Bless the Google for the 'extensive research'.

Believe me, I could have written a thesis 'Who Is Running Malaysia Now' but political science is not my subject. ;)

Maverick SM said...

Howsy, I think if you could write a thesis ib "Who's running Malaysia Now", and post it chapter by Chapter, it would be exciting and exhilarating. Would you consider???

Arena Green said...

OK .. I'll put down my gun now and give you a hug instead :-)

Next time around, you can put me in the category of "beautiful girls" - hey, I AM beautiful what!!!

Maverick SM said...

Amoi, cannot lah! You belong to the 3-stooges gang. Furthermore, the young ones will get jealous mah...

lucia said...

aww! since you so deviously use 'beautiful' on me, i have no choice but to layan you to pick up this meme (even though you were forced to name names!).

Maverick SM said...

Thank you Beautiful Lucia... don't hang me after that....

Lin Peh said...

OBJEKSION! You are suppose to name Lin Peh as the hot male celebriti la ! LOL! Anyway, glad to know u reading my blog. Tank Q your sappot! Will be updating real soon (like....3 weeks time liddat..HAHAHAHHAHA)

chong y l said...

oh, thou mentioneth Desi twice -- do i get a price?

my satires "insiduous"? First timer I'm getting this handle -- gooder or badder?

Now I'm stooging with Howsy & Anak Merdeka, Yeah Yeah Yeah! Freedom in Furong & London.
Now mave, where art thou coming from -- BN, isit? 'ketuk' me summore!

chong y l said...

PS: bro, pls Release Me from doing this Meme -- i gave notice when doing the LUST one it would be swansong; but for yr bbenefit to show that our tastes are different and we won't fight over the Fairer (not necesarily more just!) sex:

Yours:Female Celebrities: Definitely, Sharon Stone (my dream bedding-wife only), Demi Moore (old but still sexy), Siti Nurhaliza (belongs to Datuk K), Aishwarya Rai and Priyanka Chopra (just to compete with Nilesh).

Mine: Cybill Shepherd mature but still sexy; Nicole Kidman younger but angelic (Go away Keith Urban!); Faith Hill, middling age but more than sexy, can sing lullalby (Go away Tim McGrowl!) and lust but not listing, Zhang Ziyi newfound luv, can parctise my Mandarin!

Anonymous said...

Hey
Thanks for all your compliment!
Hahaha...

~TheAngel~
@ My Life Story