Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Blogger's Child

I didn't know my second son is also a blogger until I read vaashant's message. (Thanks Vaashant)

Well, my kid blog as Akachester. I am truly proud of him as an intellectual and a well discipline kid (he is still a kid to me). Hope my buddies would motivate him and give him some encouragement. My other son blog at Sky is the Limit.

My daughter also had a blog: Bitterness of Symphony but she may have abandoned it as her last posting was in November 2004. She probably used the blog to practice her English lessons and poems.

Well, all my kids are bloggers. Do we have to get registered as a family, Pak Zam?

12 comments:

Howsy said...

Wow, a blogging family, with a high-profile papa.

What's that Cagamas thing? To revive Bakun Dam?

william yeoh said...

can i hv akachester link, cant connect to his blog

Anonymous said...

Pak zamm reply: Registering as a family would get a 20% discount in room charges at hotel kamunting when the big crackdown begins (after the general elections)

Maverick SM said...

Sorry William now you can click the link above or go to the sidebar to get the link.

Lin Peh said...

Lin Peh so sked u were goin to tell peeple Lin Peh is your son too! hahahahah

Helen said...

Good for you!!! lol

My son has a blog but he has long abandoned it. I guess I'm be taking over...:-(

Arena Green said...

You are one amazing guy who not only has achieved much personal success but is a constant inspiration to his children. I take my hat off to you Mave!!

Helen said...

er, Maverick, your son so big already ar?

Anonymous said...

Uncle Zam is going to blacklist the family lah!

Congratulations, Maverick! Malaysia boleh, in the real sense for this one.

zewt said...

wow... you got the whole family going there... you... ham kar blog!

Maverick SM said...

Zewt,

Ham Kar Blog... what a nice phrase. You got me paranoid.

Bayi,

Ask your Uncle, Mr Zam to be loving to blog families lah.

Helen,

What do you mean my son so big? I am bigger....

AM,

You also same-same mah..

Lin Peh,

You also my son mah...godson!!!

Maverick SM said...

Howsy,

You also my son from UK... high profile godson with Permanent Head Damage (PhD).