Friday, September 14, 2007

Profun Quotes - Hollywood vs Mollywood

Sharon Stone once said:

"When I went to the Oscars, it was like, 'Oh there's been an archaeological dig and look what we've found, a 40-year-old."



Demi Moore once said:

"They don't know what to do with me. I am not 20. Not 30.

If we are told we are not valuable once we hit 30, it is a problem."

They says, This is Hollywood!






Khairy Jamaluddin once said:

"Thank God my son looks like his mama not like me."

I don't know why he thank God.

I don't know why he thank God because his son did not look like him.

This is not Hollywood!

This is not Bollywood!

Maybe, it's Mollywood!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

His son did not look like him because he was wearing a MickeyMouse condom (that sprung a leak). Does this explain everything?

Anonymous said...

this guy is pure hypocrite. PERIOD.

Anonymous said...

I don't give a fuck whether Abdullah's grand child looks like Nori or Gali Jambanludin; but I am concerned whether he will grow up as a despicable crook like his father!

Anonymous said...

He is a true blue Machiavellian.

Blow d' whistle said...

thank god ... he doesn't have a 'monkey' face.... like KJ duhh