Monday, October 15, 2007

BayiSingh's Epilogue

Today, I received a mail from BayiSingh. He could not talk anymore and have difficulty to write expressly on his feelings. This is what he sent to me...

Why I No Longer Ride My Bike

I was riding my bicycle

when I saw a woman lying done.

We fooled around

until she was ready.

First she spread one leg

Then the other.

I put it in

She complimented me on my size

and weight.

After a lot of coming and going



we tried different styles

and speeds.

When I reached the point of no return,

she shouted "STOP".

She said she wasn't on pill.

My excitement died.

Nine months later she phone from the hospital

I was a father.

My world collapse!

I now walk...




...to be continued!!!!

Would all of us be kind enough to sent some good words to console him?

Pity our Bayi....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wakaka... I did blog it before

Helen said...

..... and people wonder why so many accidents. Nobody follow those damn traffic signs!

Anonymous said...

In the whole world's life, at some time, our inner foment goes out. It is then bust into zeal at hand an contend with with another hominoid being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit