Friday, November 02, 2007

Corruption: What they says

Suharto says, "I did not engage in corruption."







Joseph Estrada says, "I am not guilty of plunder."

"It was a political decision by the kangaroo court".
(referring to his conviction of corruption)




Thaksin says, "I didn't corrupt; I resign."










Ferdinand Marcos says, "I can't be corrupt."












Pak Lah says, "I am Mr. Clean."











Will the Real Khairy Stand up and say something?

"Though I am jobless, I spent all my time to help the nation in project management. I didn't receive any salary but I still work. You see, how much I sacrifice for UMNO and the nation? Can you all at least appreciate me? I don't have $1bil; they are lying when they said that. How can a person who has no vocation have one billion. Don't listen to DAP and the Bloggers; they are liers, they are the monkeys, they are not so nice to me when in actual fact, I am damn nice. I only have a Iphone!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can a person who has no vocation have one billion?

Simple, just have a sleeping but powerful his papa-in-law

Anonymous said...

Hitler says, "I am not guilty of genocide. The Jews went to the concentration camps on their own and committed suicide".

Anonymous said...

4th floor boys screen all damn lucrative projects. who gets it depends on these fellas.
not corrupted? let hem talk to god privately. goosh, their god looks like this..."$$$$$$$"
guys, dont be a sour grape. put yourself in that position. would you succumb to the temptation? your take.

Anonymous said...

in bn there is a family full of racists, a family full of sexists and now we have a family full of liars.

Anonymous said...

UMNO & ALL BN COMPONENT PARTY LEADERS ARE A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES, LIARS AND CORRUPTED PLUNDERS.
THE BN GOVERNMENT IS ROTTEN FROM THE HEAD DOWNWARDS.
THEY NEED TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON AT THE NEXT ELECTION.
WISE UP EVERYONE!
HELP SAVE MALAYSIA, PLEASE VOTE FOR ANY PARTY OTHER THAN A BN COMPONENT PARTY OR PAS.

GobloKing said...

Khairy is NOT lying - he does NOT have rgt 1 billion

Maverick is trying to get us to read inbetween the lines...

Khairy has xxxmillions.. so technically he is not lying.

I agree..we should all get a life..Khairy is ENTITLED with the triple xxx
1. FIL is WHO? (& we know by now how uh...uhhh...mentally challenged this alamak is !)
2. UMNO
3. Bumi lah!!