Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lim or Loh Mui Fah & Gwo Burne?

It was reported that Lingam told the Royal Commission of Inquiry that Lim (Lim Mui Fah) was a social friend and he had come to his house in Kelana Jaya with his son and mistress, Tong Meai Nah.

When questioned by Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Datuk Nordin Hassan whether he (Lingham) know the man who is seated next to you in the photograph?

Lingam: It looks like Loh Mui Fah.

Nordin: I have to tell you about the facts established by the Commission following the testimonies of the previous witnesses.

Lim Mui Fah (businessman) has confirmed it is you, so has Lim’s son, Lim Gwo Burne, and Datuk Seri Tengku Adnan. Cyber Security’s digital forensics expert Mohd Zabri Adil Talib said the voice in the video clip matched your voice sample. Tun Mohamed Eusoff Chin (former chief justice) also confirmed it sounds like you. The 17 photographs taken also have similar background to that found in your house.

Lingam also said Loh Mui Fah was never his client, but that his (Mui Fah's) father was.

Read the transcript here

Over the last few days, we have been taken to watch John Grisham's novelist presentations and stagings. It was trilling and fictionalistic. It says a lot about our selves, our social and political fabrications; at times it's fantasy island, at times it illusion, but most of the time, it's dismay.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lingam = cool...

this guy learned something from shaggy and akon...

Anonymous said...

A cool lingam? Fresh from the fridge?

Anonymous said...

standard operating procedure for lawyers: deny, deny, deny,....

and its infortainment for the rest of us.

Anonymous said...

"You can ask me a hundred questions (on the same matter), and I will tell you the same answer. It looks like me." - lingam

guess this joker got that line from some lawyer joke...

Judge: Four witnesses have seen you steal the cow, but you still do not admit.
Thief: Sir, I can even produce a hundred witnesses who have not seen me stealing the cow.

Maverick SM said...

Denzook,

He's Cool & drunk man.

Jefus,

I'll write something later.

Beeranyone,

I like your analogy...how true!

lucia said...

it looks like this inquiry will make us a laughing stock to the world... again just like the anwar trial where a whole bed was carried in and out of court.

GobloKing said...

I think it is refreshing for us to hear what Indians in the street think of lingamgate

My example here is Muthu my mild mannered friend; and a real fine gentleman with smiles all the time.

Muthu helps me out with my gardening & I am very thankful to him for his constant help

I was very surprised when Muthu raised his voice when we talked abt lingamgate.

In fact Muthu is downright "upset" (in muthu talk, he is damn pissed) about Lingam.

Why?

He - & so do I - thinks Lingam is reinforcing the "stereotype" of the "bad" Indian by

Saying he is drunk (indians drink a lot & are alcoholics?)

By lying (indians are snakes?)

By being a big mouth (indians talk a lot?)

Lingam has done a GREAT injustice to the Indian people with his obvious blatant lies..as has Samy Velu whom Muthu has never, and will never trust.

With this conversation I know that even without bloggers badmouthing Lingamgate and Samy Velu, people like Muthu knows right fr wrong.

And I disagree with you Mav. Msians are made out to be stupid. We are not THAT stupid after all!

Anonymous said...

http://burnejustice.blogspot.com/

http://lohgwoburne.blogspot.com