Sunday, February 03, 2008

Jokes for a Sunday

Hey, I know you...


BayiSingh was standing in line at the Super Market when he notices a hot blonde behind him has just raised her hand, smiled at him.

He was stunned that such a hottie would be waving to him, and although familiar he can't remember where he might have met her before, so he says, "Sorry do you know me?"

She replies "I maybe mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children!"

BayiSingh's mind shoots back to the one and only time he has been so extremely unfaithful. "Christ!" he says, "are you that stripper at my bachelor party that I had on the pool table in front of all my friends, while your partner whipped me with some wet celery and stuck a cucumber up my ass?"

"No…" she replies, "I'm your son's English Teacher."

5 comments:

constant drama said...

Wet celeries and cucumber up the ass?

Creative.

Maverick SM said...

Constant_drama,

You smell something? hehehehe!!!!

Shopaholicfern said...

hahahaha...funny one Mave.
me am smelling shit...shit that smells of curry and parrappu...hahahahaha....

Purple~MushRooM said...

Hahaha.. maverick. You are always so funny!

Hey.. sorry did not pop you any mail yet. I busy makan-ing back in KL.

Actually, me and Fern wanted to meet up with you. But this trip is too short for me. Perhaps next round.

Maverick SM said...

Purple~Mushroom,

You and Fern left me out of your food-fun....*sob*