Saturday, August 01, 2009

Bayi Story: American Intelligence

A businessman called and had a question about the documents he needed in order to fly to China.

After a lengthy discussion about passports, I reminded him he needed a visa.

"Oh no I don't, I've been to China many times and never had to have one of those."

I double checked and confirmed that his stay required a visa.

When I told him this he said, "Look, I've been to China four times and every time they have accepted my American Express."

************

A woman called to make reservations, "I want to go from Chicago to Hippopotamus, New York"

The agent was at a loss for words. Finally, the agent: "Are you sure that's the name of the town?"

"Yes, what flights do you have?" replied the customer.

After some searching, the agent came back with, "I'm sorry, ma'am, I've looked up every airport code in the country and can't find a Hippopotamus anywhere."

The customer retorted, "Oh don't be silly. Everyone knows where it is. Check your map!"

The agent scoured a map of the state of New York and finally offered, "You don't mean Buffalo, do you?"

"That's it! I knew it was a big animal!"

***********************

I just got off the phone with a man who asked, "How do I know which plane to get on?"

I asked him what exactly he meant, which he replied, "I was told my flight number is 823, but none of these darn planes have numbers on them."

***********************

A woman asked for an aisle seats so that her hair wouldn't get messed up by being near the window.

*************************

Source: BayiSingh

7 comments:

kita anak melayu said...

Ronnie Liu dilantik jadi mufti selangor baru, bacalah di http://kitaanakmelayu.blogspot.com

kalau orang PAs tak sedar sedar lagi tak tahulah

wahai orang melayu semua bersatulah


http://kitaanakmelayu.blogspot.com/2009/08/ronnie-liu-mufti-baru-selangor.html

Anonymous said...

Gee, another nut in your blog, Mave.

Anonymous said...

and our dear misminister proposed to change the ISA acronym to something less evil... i think some intelligence missing here too

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...name change. Will it ever even come near to resolve the problem? Intelligence missing? He doesn't even know it! He thinks it's such a great idea! Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

funny Mave, funny... especially window seat part!

Anonymous said...

my fren complains that his wife talk-talks non-stop !
i said mine is mum-mum non-stop.

Anonymous said...

mine is lagi worst: snores for 230...
...km , from ipoh to kl !