Friday, October 14, 2011

Today's Thought



Everybody sees how you seem, however,
only some know who you are


The most difficult lesson to learn is:
Which bridge in life to use or which one to break off




He who would like to have something he never had,
will have to do something well, that he hasn’t done yet

***
I will never live to betray,
But I had to live with betrayal.

I can be wrong to blow my head,
But it was letting out of inner feelings.

I must learn to contain those feelings,
And accept that fate will have it, whatever it shall be.

But life is beautiful because there's a God above,
who cares and who is merciful.

So, Life must go on,
And we had to deal with whatever that comes;
And to uphold to those virtuous principles,
And leave the rest to the Almighty.
Amen!


No comments: