Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A Dog's Dilemma

Oh shit! The dog bit my balls!

He was delivering flowers to a friend, and the mongel lurk at him and bit his balls.

Fortunately, he wore a jean...Levis Jeans; that save his 'pau pei'.

The mongrel belongs to a 60-year-old lady as mongrels are needed to protect the ladies in view of the rising criminals and psycho-hapsap ones. Nowadays, safety and security is a big issue. Almost everyday, we hear of kidnap, rape, murder, rempiting, roadbullies, and thievings. But the problem is the dogs do not know how to differentiate between the good guys and bad guys.

Maybe, Samy Vellu can now consider setting up a consultant team to study this problem and the proposal can then be privatized under the 9MP. The money, the USD65 million for buying the Soyuz rocket can be better utilized. Afterall, it's only a sorhai rocket, which is the part left behind on earth.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry mate. security falls under a different ministry. yup, you are rite. get this ministry to initiate a study on how to train dogs to replace teh cops on security. at least, we al know lap dogs (whcih are aplenty in MIC and MCA) do not talk back with their independent ideas and views. hope the ministry negotiates hard for a good discount afterall it is critical for the country now with the astronomical crime rates. but i guess it is gonna be no less than the US$65 million to buy a piece of junk. incidentally, can I be part of the negotiating team. its for free but I know this will be my payda if I am roped in. No worries, the goverment wont lose coz the seller will be paying me the commission. Is the PM ears big enough to hear my request?

Helen said...

I saw this piece on a Chinese newspaper. My friend was saying WTF? Why would this guy want to go on paper (and show face) telling the world he might have faulty 'equipment' coz bitten by the dog?

If me hor, I would have covered my face.

lucia said...

mental jog

haha. very funny.

tell you something funny happened to me too. i was once bitten by a friend's dog too.

you see, i went to kl to stay at her house and she has this big alstation (er... what's the spelling eh) dog. when i went in her house, her dog suddenly lept at me, the 2 front legs on my chest and bit me!! where? just right below my assets! haha. if i had been shorter, his teeth would sure have gone at my assets! LOL!

anyway luckily it was not a serious bite - no stitches required and very little blood.

Maverick SM said...

Lucia,

The dog must be male...hehehehe

Helen,

He wants the world to know his equipment is still ok, masih boleh pakai.

X'tina said...

Wow! Free advertisement for Levi jeans...
Moral of the story: Maverick, from now on you better wear Levi Jeans hor...garantee safe, LOL
P/s must remember this story when we write paid posts for Levi Jeans..haha